Osiris Khoiak Egyptian Resurrection Myrhh Lotus Musk Cedar Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-006
The scent of Osiris Khoiak was used in the initiation rites of the God Osiris. Osiris, the Resurrection God, is the central figure in the afterlife myth. To die and be properly prepared for the other life is to become one with Osiris in the underworld over which he rules. Osiris was also the God of the harvest and the fertility of the land.
- Includes 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks. PN F-006
- By Flaires of Spain as part of their collection of cultural scent formulas from cultures around the world.
- Gods of Egypt incense stick collection is based onthe actual incense formulas from ancient Egyptian papyrus for enjoyment.
- Components: Myrrh, Oliban of Oman, Datiles, Lotus, Moringa Oil, Saffron, Musk, Geranium, Cinnamon, Cedar.
- Esoteric Use: Regeneration, transmutation.
The death and rebirth of Osiris provide the mythical echo of the annual rebirth of crops. In the ceremony, the seeds were sown in the earth, land of the new kingdom formed in molds to the form of Osiris; the sown land was watered until the seeds germinated.
We Also Recommend
Egyptian Falcon Horus Bird Statue from Late Coptos Period 5.5HPN# EG05
Great Sphinx Human Headed Lion at Giza Miniature Statue 6.75LPN# T54850
Egyptian Engraved Onyx with Pearl Drop Pierced EarringsPN# 6538