Pyramid Wedjet Eye of Horus Egyptian Pewter Unisex Costume Earrings and NecklacePN# T29230
The Egyptian goddess Wadjet and god Horus are associated with the eye symbol with eyebrow, line swirl, and teardrop under the eye. It is intended to protect the pharaoh and ward off evil spirits. In this jewelry, the Eye appears inside of a pyramid surmounted by the ankh, symbol of life. Base color is antiqued pewter with red, blue and green details. A glistening rhinestone appears at the center of the eye.
Wear this Egyptian Costume Jewelry at your next halloween party or seance.
- Earrings dangle for pierced ears. Lightweight for comfortable wear.
- Made from lead free pewter. Hypoallergenic. PN T29230.
- Measures from ear wire to pendant edge is 1 1/8 in L x 3/4 in W.
- Pendant necklace measures 1 1/2 in L x 1 1/2 in W.
- Pendant comes on a rubber necklace with secure claw clasp. Length is adjustable from 14 3/4 to 16 in long. PN T29240.
We Also Recommend
Egyptian Obelisk with Hieroglyphs Statue 8.5H, Assorted ColorsPN#T53070-0001
Bastet Egyptian Cat Statue Museum Replica, Gayer-Anderson 10HPN#EG01
Egyptian King Tut Boy King Wearing Lower Egypt Crown Statue 9.25HPN#T72960
Only 1 left
Isis Egyptian Mother Goddess Standing Holding Staff Sculpture 9.25HPN#E-317GP