Book - Decade of Collecting 1965 to 1975 Los Angeles Country Museum attic no returnsPN# ATC-5019
This soft back book is a scholarly overview of the artworks added to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art from 1965 to 1975. It was a show catalog for an art exhibition which ran from April 8 to June 29, 1975. There are artworks featured from Asia, Africa, Europe and America. There is scholarly info about the origins and art history of each work in the catalog. (Assyrian, Persian, Veronese, Rembrandt, Angot, Munch, Beardley, Cycladic, Buddhism, Pollack, Albers and many more).
Only 1 available. From our attic archives / no returns.
- Title / Author: Decade of Collecting 1965 to 1975
- Topic: scholarly overview of artworks added to the LACMA collection from 1965 to 1975
- Year Published: 1975
- Print Length: 246 pp, mostly color images, a few b/w images
- Dimensions: 10 x 9 x 1 inches
- ISBN: 0875870643
- Condition: good, only cover edges are worn, interior is very good, no interior highlighting or notes
NOTE: Item is from our archives. It may show shelf wear. If there is any highlighting, we will note in the description.
Because the books are coming from our warehouse archives, we have priced them fairly and would appreciate no returns.
We Also Recommend
Rectangle Marble Base Black 8 x 6 1/8 x 1 3/8 in AS IS ATTIC no returnsPN#ATC-190
Only 1 left
Rectangle Marble Base Black 8 x 6 1/8 x 1 1/4 in AS IS ATTIC no returnsPN#ATC-188
Only 1 left
Marble Base Black White Small for 4 x 3 x 0.75 inch AS IS ATTIC no returnsPN#ATC-186
Only 7 left
Marble Base Black White Small for 3.4 x 2.5 x 0.7 inch AS IS ATTIC no returnsPN#ATC-185