Book - Medieval Treasures from Cloisters Metropolitan Museum Show Catalog 1969 Los Angeles Country Museum attic no returnsPN# ATC-5026
This soft back book is a show catalog of Middle Ages Treasures from the Cloisters and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. It was an art show held in 1970 at the Los Angeles Country Museum of Art and the Art Institue of Chicago. The exhibition showcased the best Medieval art in the US for the first time from the Met's collection.
Only 1 available. From our attic archives / no returns.
- Title / Author: Treasures from the Cloisters and the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Topic: medieval art in the Metropolitan Museum's collection
- Year Published: 1970
- Print Length: 266 pp, with mostly b/w plates and a few color plates
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 8.25 x 5/8 inches
- ISBN: 97875870368
- Condition: very good, no interior highlighting or notes
NOTE: Item is from our archives. It may show shelf wear. If there is any highlighting, we will note in the description.
Because the books are coming from our warehouse archives, we have priced them fairly and would appreciate no returns.
We Also Recommend
Knight and Horse Wearing Armor Statue Philadelphia Museum of Art 14.25HPN#ARM01
Only 4 left
Book - Henry Moore Sculpture in America Art Show Catalog 1973 Los Angeles Country Museum attic no returnsPN#ATC-5027
Only 1 left
Gothic Chimera Fantasy Creature Cocktail Table Base 17H Home DecorPN#HP110OG
Pentacle of Sword Wiccan Sorcery Unisex Pewter Pendant Necklace 2.5LPN#WIC-171