Egyptian Palace Ancient Jasmine Blend Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-078
These historical incense sticks have a scent based on a popular recipe from Ancient Egypt thought to be used in the Egyptian palaces. It is not known whether this fragrance was always made in Egypt. But there are writings by Theophrastus that indicate that the perfume was still sold in Athens in the 4th century.
- Incense has a pretty jasmine smell mixed with other tones for depth.
- Olfactory Family: Floral.
- Components: Nardi, Jasmine, Myrrh, Raisins.
- Esoteric Use: Communication.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-078)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
We Also Recommend
Thebes Jasmine Eau De Toilette Personal Fragrance Spray by FlairesPN#L-608
Only 2 left
Feng Shui Incense Sticks 5 Scents (Earth Water Fire Wood Metal) by Flaires - Jumbo PackPN#F-2000-kit
Egyptian Cedar with Citrus Fragrance Oil and Incense Sticks by Flaires BundlePN#kit_F081-L312
Relax Spa Aromatherapy Air Room Freshener Home Fragrance by FlairesPN#L-720