Hades Pluto Greek God of Underworld and Death Olympians Pewter Pendant Charm Unisex Necklace 1HPN# OLM-109
Hades (Pluto) was the God of the Underworld and Death.
Gods and Goddesses of Mt Olympus "The Olympians" pendant necklaces are a series of famous gods and goddesses from ancient Greece. They are based on ancient Greek coins. The pendent shape is roughly a circle but slight irregular as hand minted coins would have been.
- Pendant measures 1 in L x 1 in W x 1/8 inch thick.
- The pendent is made from pewter.
- Comes with a 33 in long cord which can be customized to any length by tieing the ends.
- Comes with a Legend Description Card.
- Unisex / Suitable for a man or woman. Or also an appropriate gift for a child learning about Greek mythology.
We Also Recommend
Garden Roman Corinthian Capital Architectural Table 48x48x32HPN#NE70505
Regular price $1,822.86 USD $1,822.86 USD
Square Side Table Base with Roman Arches and Columns Engraving 21HPN#HP600OG
Regular price $425.00 USD $425.00 USD
Double Scroll Display Pedestal or Dining Table Base for Glass Top 32HPN#HP546OW
Regular price $595.00 USD $595.00 USD
Scroll Wall Console Pedestal Base for Glass Top 31.5HPN#HP545OW
Regular price $225.00 USD $225.00 USD