Aquamarine Fragrance of Poseidon Jupiter Greek Roman Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-059
Greek Roman God of the Sea Poseidon Jupiter Fragrance Aquamarine Incense Sticks by Flaires. The scent is fresh and clean evoking a summer day at the ocean and the cascading waves.
- Olfactory family: Aquatic
- Components: Basil, Bergamot, Seaweed, Crustomarine, Musk, Sandalwood, Benzoin
- Esoteric Use: Helps to favor the stages of change.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-059)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
Poseidon was the God of the sea, son of Titan Cronus and Rhea, brother of Zeus and Hades, was the husband of Anfitrite, one of the Nereids with whom he had a son, Triton.
When his figure is represented, he becomes like a majestic man with a long beard, with a trident in his hand, sometimes accompanied by a dolphin, or in a car drawn by marine figures.
We Also Recommend
Pluto and Persephone Sculpture by Bernini Galleria Borghese Rome 14HPN#4972
Only 2 left
Atlas Holding World Greek Statue, Bronze Finish, Assorted SizesPN#7517
Only 1 left
Mercury / Hermes Lost Wax Bronze Sculpture by Giambologna 32HPN#4085_30
Atlas Kneeling with World on His Shoulders Statue Bronze Finish Grande 25.5HPN#7902