Aztec Precolumbian Vanilla Mythos Magic Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-030
By Flaires, Aztec Precolumbian Vanilla was the fragrance of the ancient Aztecs. We offer it here recreated as incense sticks. Primary aroma: Vanilla. Components: Vanilla and sugar cane.
- Esoteric Use: Rituals of magic, activates the senses, stimulating.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-030)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
We Also Recommend
Inca Peru Precolumbian Inti Raymi Purification Incense Sticks Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-033
Chupicuaro Central America Earth Goddess Fertility Statue 5.5HPN#AME01
Only 4 left
Precolumbian Spiral Necklace with Red or Blue Beads, Assorted ColorsPN#7977
Precolumbian Poporo Necklace with Beads, Assorted ColorsPN#7973