Ares Mars Greek God of War Olympians Pewter Pendant Charm Unisex Necklace 1HPN# OLM-105
Ares (Mars) was the God of War.
Gods and Goddesses of Mt Olympus "The Olympians" pendant necklaces are a series of famous gods and goddesses from ancient Greece. They are based on ancient Greek coins. The pendent shape is roughly a circle but slight irregular as hand minted coins would have been.
- Pendant measures 1 in L x 1 in W x 1/8 inch thick.
- The pendent is made from pewter.
- Comes with a 33 in long cord which can be customized to any length by tieing the ends.
- Comes with a Legend Description Card.
- Unisex / Suitable for a man or woman. Or also an appropriate gift for a child learning about Greek mythology.
We Also Recommend
Egyptian Scarab Bracelet with Five Scarab LinksPN#7845
Wise Owl Athena Minerva Greek Dangling Earrings 1.5LPN#7267
Dionysus Bacchus Greek God of Wine and Fertility Olympians Pewter Pendant Charm Unisex Necklace 1HPN#OLM-108
Only 9 left
Precolumbian Sinu Round Ornament Gold and Bead Drop Earrings, Assorted ColorsPN#7962