Vermeer Paintings Glass Drink Bar Coffee Table Coasters Set of 4 with Storage StandPN# CS02VER
Decorate your coffee table with glass drink coasters by your favorite Northern Renaissance masterpiece artist -- Johannes Vermeer (1632-1675). Each drink coaster shows a different famous painting -- Girl with the Pearl Earring, The Milkmaid, Girl Reading a Letter at an Open Window, and a street scene. The colors are vibrant and will add a pop of color to your table setting.
- Part of the Parastone Museum Gift Collection of European designed gifts inspired by the beauty of art through the ages.
- Each set has four different paintings about an artist or theme.
- Each round glass coaster measures 3 7/8 inches x 3 7/8 inches x 1/8 inch thick. Weighs 1.2 lbs for the set.
- Bottom has four rubber feet to protect your table and prevent slipping.
- Comes with a metal storage rack as pictured.
Although Vermeer is now considered one of the greatest painters of the Dutch Golden Age, very little is known about his life. Initially, Vermeer painted large history pieces as did many of his contemporaries. However, he soon focused on the interiors which would later make him famous. He was commissioned to create the latter by a select group of collectors. The works were expensive because Vermeer could paint no more than three of them per year. He was rapidly forgotten after his death, only to be rediscovered in the 19th century.
We Also Recommend
Irises Flower Ceramic Vase by Van Gogh 10HPN# SDA02
Only 8 left
Jeanne Hebuterne Lady in Straw Hat Statue (1918) by Modigliani 4HPN# MO03
Only 3 left
Cafe Terrace At Night Glass Dome Desktop Paperweight by Van Gogh 3WPN# PGOG3
Study for The Secret Clasping Hands Symbol of Togetherness by Auguste Rodin 6HPN# RO15