Juniper the Fragrance of Tutankhamun Egyptian Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-083
Juniper the Fragrance of Tutankhamun Pharaoh Incense Sticks by Flaires introduces us to the scents found in King Tut's tomb. Archaeologists found juniper berries in Tutankhamen's tomb.
It is known that Egypt does not grow any variety of juniper. For this reason, it is presumed that it was the Greeks who exported the juniper berries to Egypt where they were used for medicinal purposes.
- Olfactory family: Wood berries
- Components: Juniper.
- Esoteric Use: Protection from negative energies.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-083)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
We Also Recommend
Gardenia Flower of China Oriental Asian Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-068
Sumatra Indonesia Benzoin Balsamic Tree Resin Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PackPN#F-053
Celtic Solstice Ceremony Mandrake Mistletoe Rue Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-061
Horoscope Cancer Lilacs Sign Balancing Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-039