Juniper the Fragrance of Tutankhamun Egyptian Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-083
Juniper the Fragrance of Tutankhamun Pharaoh Incense Sticks by Flaires introduces us to the scents found in King Tut's tomb. Archaeologists found juniper berries in Tutankhamen's tomb.
It is known that Egypt does not grow any variety of juniper. For this reason, it is presumed that it was the Greeks who exported the juniper berries to Egypt where they were used for medicinal purposes.
- Olfactory family: Wood berries
- Components: Juniper.
- Esoteric Use: Protection from negative energies.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-083)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
We Also Recommend
Egyptian Obelisk with Hieroglyphs Statue 8.5H, Assorted ColorsPN#T53070-0001
Bastet Egyptian Cat Statue Museum Replica, Gayer-Anderson 10HPN#EG01
Only 3 left
Egyptian King Tut Boy King Wearing Lower Egypt Crown Statue 9.25HPN#T72960
Only 1 left
Isis Egyptian Mother Goddess Standing Holding Staff Sculpture 9.25HPN#E-317GP