Lilacs From Thebes Mythos Aphrodisiac Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-035
By Flaires, Lilacs from Thebes Egyptian Incense Sticks tell the story of ancient times in the Egypt. Thebes was the Egyptian capital during different periods of the Egyptian empire. Lilacs were a highly prized flower blooming for only short periods of time. Primary Olfactory Family: Floral. Components: Lilacs.
- Esoteric Use: aphrodisiac, romance, flirtation, spellwork.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN F-035)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
We Also Recommend
Juniper the Fragrance of Tutankhamun Egyptian Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-083
Oman Fragrance of Prayer Oliban Frankincense Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-054
Nepali Tibetan Temple Spikenard Sandalwood Relaxation Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-019
Tahiti Flower Gardenia Taitensis Tiare Blossom Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-052