Lilacs From Thebes Mythos Aphrodisiac Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-035
By Flaires, Lilacs from Thebes Egyptian Incense Sticks tell the story of ancient times in the Egypt. Thebes was the Egyptian capital during different periods of the Egyptian empire. Lilacs were a highly prized flower blooming for only short periods of time. Primary Olfactory Family: Floral. Components: Lilacs.
- Esoteric Use: aphrodisiac, romance, flirtation, spellwork.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN F-035)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
We Also Recommend
Tiryac Recipe Egyptian Essential Fragrance Oils by FlairesPN# L-309
Osiris-Madjet Recipe Egyptian Essential Fragrance Oils Juniper Berries by FlairesPN# L-305
Eye of Horus Egyptian Unisex Pewter Round Pendant NecklacePN# MNL-533
Bastet Egyptian Goddess holding Sistrum with Little Kittens Sculpture 8.5HPN# E-333GP