Lilacs From Thebes Mythos Aphrodisiac Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-035
By Flaires, Lilacs from Thebes Egyptian Incense Sticks tell the story of ancient times in the Egypt. Thebes was the Egyptian capital during different periods of the Egyptian empire. Lilacs were a highly prized flower blooming for only short periods of time. Primary Olfactory Family: Floral. Components: Lilacs.
- Esoteric Use: aphrodisiac, romance, flirtation, spellwork.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN F-035)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
We Also Recommend
Isis Holding Staff Egyptian Tomb Large Wall Relief 21.5HPN#E-037SP
Pyramid of Giza Hinged Treasure Box Golden Wonder of Ancient World 5.5HPN#T84430
Swallow Bird Egyptian Small Relief with Desk Stand 6.25LPN#EG07
Only 2 left
Isis Kneeling in Protection Pose, Large Egyptian Statue, Stone and Color 25WPN#E-200SPM