Empire Ionic Capital Column Pedestal Base for Glass Top 44HPN# HP515OG
These Empire Ionic Column Pedestal Table Base is based on Greek and Roman examples but is a modified form made popular during the Napoleonic period. Named an "Empire style pedestal", it has a sleek smooth sided round column surmounted by an oversized ionic capital. The base too has an oversized design element -- an oversized square riser. These columns reflect the simplified forms of the orders of architecture that became prevelent during this period. (PN HP515)
- Interior design quality, made from reinforced plaster, 61 lbs each.
- Measures 44 in H, top: 8 in x 8.25 in, base 10 in x 10 in.
- Shown in ochre with gray wash finish but other finishes are available.
- Recommended glass size for (1) 10 to 14 inch square or round.
- For a pair: 12 in x 42 in (shown) to 14 in x 48 in.
- Glass not included. Recommended 1/2 in to 3/4 in thick.
- Made to order in USA. Ships in 3 to 5 weeks.
Click link to Read Frequently Asked Questions and See Color Finishes
NOTE: column is also available in a shorter height at 29 inches H. PN HP516
We Also Recommend
New glass accent table top small 15.75 x 15.75 AS IS ATTIC no returnsPN#ATC-174
Only 1 left
Garden Roman Corinthian Capital Architectural Table 48x48x32HPN#NE70505
Only 4 left
Corinthian Column Display Pedestal or Accent Table with Rosette Relief on Top 17.5HPN#HP140MW
Square Side Table Base with Roman Arches and Columns Engraving 21HPN#HP600OG