Egyptian Lily Floral Mythos Protection Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-082
Lilies of Egypt Floral Incense Sticks. The Egyptian Lily fragrance is one of the sacred of Ancient Egypt. It uses the authentic Susinum formula (based on lily) used by the ancient Egyptians.
- Olfactory family: floral
- Components: Lily, Myrrh, Saffron, Cinnamon, Honey.
- Esoteric Use: Lily, Myrrh, Saffron, Cinnamon, Hone.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-082)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
The main ingredient of the Perfume of Lily (Azucena) called by Dioscorides Susinum, is the Lilium Candidum, in addition to the oil of sweet grass, myrrh, saffron, cinnamon and honey. In two reliefs of the XXVI Dynasty appears the pressing of the lilies. This perfume was more fluid than other perfumed oils and was appropriate for men.
We Also Recommend
Medicine Buddha Eastern Perfume Essential Fragrance Oils by FlairesPN# L-531
Egyptian Sekhmet Lion Goddess Portrait Pin Brooch 1.6WPN# 7439
Egyptian Sun Face and Lotus Flower Clip EarringsPN# 7443