Inca Peru Precolumbian Inti Raymi Purification Incense Sticks Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-033
By Flaires, Inca Peru Precolumbian Incense Sticks tell the story of ancient times in South America. It is the fragrance used during the ceremony La Inti Raimi to please the gods and propitiate the rising sun. Primary Olfactory Family: Gomorresin. Components: Palo santo, Copal.
- Esoteric Use: Inca Rituals, Inti Raymi, Home Protection, purifies, removes negative vibrations. It attracts fortune.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN F-033)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
The word Inca comes from Quechua, inka, which means "king" or "prince". Inca ceremonies and rituals were numerous and complex and were basically related to agricultural and health issues, particularly the cultivation and harvesting of crops and the cure of various diseases.
The Incas burned incense sticks to please the gods during their ceremonies.
We Also Recommend
Egyptian Iris of Tanis Ancient Recipe Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-070
Sage of Egypt Ancient Mythos Scent Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-080
Amber of Baltic Good Wishes Come True Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-029