Sumatra Indonesia Benzoin Balsamic Tree Resin Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PackPN# F-053
Sumatra Aboriginal Benzoin Balsamic Tree Resin Love Incense Sticks fill your senses with the woods, tropical vegetation, and natural landscape of Sumatra in Indonesia.
- Olfactory family: tree resin
- Components: Benzoin of Sumatra
- Esoteric Use: It attracts fortune to business. Cleaning negative energies, meditation, purification, luck. Also, Benzoin Sumatra is the planetary scent of Venus and love.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-053)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
The great God of the Batak of Sumatra fulfills certain functions that indicate him as custodian and protector of morality, and so they take him as a witness in the oaths, and he decides on the guilt or innocence of the accused in the judgments of God.
Barus, on the west coast of Sumatra, is the oldest known port of the Indonesian archipelago.
This port exported camphor (kapur barus in Malay) and Benjui, which probably came from the interior, hence the current Batak country.
We Also Recommend
Feng Shui Incense Sticks 5 Scents (Earth Water Fire Wood Metal) by Flaires - Jumbo PackPN#F-2000-kit
Egyptian Cedar with Citrus Fragrance Oil and Incense Sticks by Flaires BundlePN#kit_F081-L312
Sakyamuni Buddha Spiritual Guide Oriental Incense Sticks Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-101
Only 2 left
Juniper the Fragrance of Tutankhamun Egyptian Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-083