Dionysus Bacchus Greek God of Wine and Fertility Olympians Pewter Pendant Charm Unisex Necklace 1HPN# OLM-108
Dionysus (Bacchus) was the God of Wine and Fertility.
Gods and Goddesses of Mt Olympus "The Olympians" pendant necklaces are a series of famous gods and goddesses from ancient Greece. They are based on ancient Greek coins. The pendent shape is roughly a circle but slight irregular as hand minted coins would have been.
- Pendant measures 1 in L x 1 in W x 1/8 inch thick.
- The pendent is made from pewter.
- Comes with a 33 in long cord which can be customized to any length by tieing the ends.
- Comes with a Legend Description Card.
- Unisex / Suitable for a man or woman. Or also an appropriate gift for a child learning about Greek mythology.
We Also Recommend
Greek Vase Two Warriors Red Figure AS IS ATTIC no returnsPN#B002-as-is
Only 1 left
Two Warriors with Shields White Figure Greek Vase 12H as is no returns atticPN#4251-as-is
Only 1 left
Medusa Head Snake Goddess Greek Roman Pendant Historical Costume NecklacePN#10072
Caesar Roman Emperor Portrait Historical Costume Coin Gold Plate Necklace 20LPN#10024
Only 9 left