Egyptian Cedar Wood Citrus Dedication Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-081
Egyptian Cedar is a traditional wood scent from Ancient Egypt. It was used during the mummification process with juniper oil. These incense sticks by Flaires use authentic cedar from Egypt.
- Olfactory family: Wood
- Components: Tangerine, Lime, Cedar, Patchouli.
- Esoteric Use: dedication, preservation.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-081)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
We Also Recommend
King Amenhotep Egyptian Round Vanity Mirror with Ledge 31HPN#NE64386
Regular price $595.65 USD $595.65 USD
Temple Of Luxor Round Gold Egyptian Mirror 44.5HPN#NE64346
Regular price $940.50 USD $940.50 USD
Only 2 left
King Tutankhamen Face Historic Portrait Wall Sculpture Gold Finish 21.5HPN#CL3111
Regular price $224.47 USD $224.47 USD
Magazine Lot of 6 - Archaeology Magazines attic no returnsPN#ATC-5005
Regular price $9.00 USD $9.00 USD
Only 1 left