Egyptian Palace Ancient Jasmine Blend Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-078
These historical incense sticks have a scent based on a popular recipe from Ancient Egypt thought to be used in the Egyptian palaces. It is not known whether this fragrance was always made in Egypt. But there are writings by Theophrastus that indicate that the perfume was still sold in Athens in the 4th century.
- Incense has a pretty jasmine smell mixed with other tones for depth.
- Olfactory Family: Floral.
- Components: Nardi, Jasmine, Myrrh, Raisins.
- Esoteric Use: Communication.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-078)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
We Also Recommend
Medicine Buddha Eastern Perfume Essential Fragrance Oils by FlairesPN# L-531
Egyptian Sekhmet Lion Goddess Portrait Pin Brooch 1.6WPN# 7439
Egyptian Sun Face and Lotus Flower Clip EarringsPN# 7443