Egyptian Palace Ancient Jasmine Blend Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-078
These historical incense sticks have a scent based on a popular recipe from Ancient Egypt thought to be used in the Egyptian palaces. It is not known whether this fragrance was always made in Egypt. But there are writings by Theophrastus that indicate that the perfume was still sold in Athens in the 4th century.
- Incense has a pretty jasmine smell mixed with other tones for depth.
- Olfactory Family: Floral.
- Components: Nardi, Jasmine, Myrrh, Raisins.
- Esoteric Use: Communication.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-078)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
We Also Recommend
Winged Scarab with Sun Rays Egyptian Gold Tone Unisex Pendant NecklacePN#T27830
Only 2 left
Cat Egyptian Wearing Earrings Bracelets Small Figurine from Ptolemaic Period 3LPN#EG11
Sekhmet Egyptian Lioness Goddess Pendant Beads or Chain, Assorted ColorsPN#7253-blue
Egyptian Hieroglyphs Multicolor Men Silk Neck TiePN#6145
Only 1 left