Frank Lloyd Wright Garden Sprite Garden Sculpture, Assorted SizesPN# 4514Z
This Maid In The Mud Garden Sprite is a reduction of one of the many such sculptures designed by Frank Lloyd Wright (1913), and sculpted by Alfonzo Ianelli, that adorned the walls of Midway Gardens, Chicago, Illinois--a German-styled entertainment complex with restaurants, terraces, gardens, and even a pool. This particular Sprite overlooked one of the dance floors--gazing down her serene expression on the party goers as a living ornament of architecture.
Cast in reconstituted stone, suitable for interior and exterior use. These stone ornaments are hand-made, using the centuries old dry-casting method. This provides a finish that closely resembles natural quarried stone. The designs shown are reproductions authenticated by the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation, Scottsdale, Arizona.
Grey color chip pictured with photos.
- Small: 4514Z small desktop statue, measures 12"H x 3"W x 2.5"D, 2 lbs.
- Large: 3571_30 sculpture alone measures, 30.5"H x 6"W x 8"D, 42 lbs.
- Large Base Only: 3572, base measures 11"H x 10.75"W x 8"D, 38 lbs.
- Large Statue with Base: 4061, 41.5"H. 82 lbs. 2 pieces.
- Grande: 3571_66 measures 66"H x 11"W x 14"D, 360 lbs. Delivery to Continental US Only.
- Grande Base Only: 4934, measures 22"H x 21"W x 21"L, 280 lbs. Delivery to Continental US Only.
- Grande Statue with Base: 10017, measures 88 in H. 2 pieces. Delivery to Continental US Only.
We Also Recommend
Intorno Medallion Victorian Leaves Faces Round Wall Plaque 35H - 7350PN# 7350AUR
Starry Night Stained Glass by Vincent Van Gogh 13.6HPN# T83180
Saguaro Forms Cactus Flowers Bright Colors with Stand Stained Glass by Frank Lloyd Wright 14.8HPN# T82490