Hera Juno Goddess of Childbirth and Marriage Pewter Pendant Charm Unisex Necklace 1HPN# OLM-102
Hera (Juno) was the Goddess of Childbirth and Marriage. And wife of Jupiter.
Gods and Goddesses of Mt Olympus "The Olympians" pendant necklaces are a series of famous gods and goddesses from ancient Greece. They are based on ancient Greek coins. The pendent shape is roughly a circle but slight irregular as hand minted coins would have been.
- Pendant measures 1 in L x 1 in W x 1/8 inch thick.
- The pendent is made from pewter.
- Comes with a 33 in long cord which can be customized to any length by tieing the ends.
- Comes with a Legend Description Card.
- Unisex / Suitable for a man or woman. Or also an appropriate gift for a child learning about Greek mythology.
We Also Recommend
Medusa Head Snake Goddess Greek Roman Pendant Historical Costume NecklacePN#10072
Caesar Roman Emperor Portrait Historical Costume Coin Gold Plate Necklace 20LPN#10024
Owl Athena Minerva Roman Costume Drop Dangle Earrings Gold Finish .5LPN#10061
Only 7 left
Venus de Milo Aphrodite of Melos Greek Goddess of Love Statue 12H AS IS no returns atticPN#G-055SM-AS-IS
Only 2 left