Hermes Mercury Greek Messenger of Gods Olympians Pewter Pendant Charm Unisex Necklace 1HPN# OLM-111
Hermes (Mercury) was Messenger of the gods, God of travelers, thieves and good luck. Also, he was the Inventor of the lyre, numbers and the alphabet.
Gods and Goddesses of Mt Olympus "The Olympians" pendant necklaces are a series of famous gods and goddesses from ancient Greece. They are based on ancient Greek coins. The pendent shape is roughly a circle but slight irregular as hand minted coins would have been.
- Pendant measures 1 in L x 1 in W x 1/8 inch thick.
- The pendent is made from pewter.
- Comes with a 33 in long cord which can be customized to any length by tieing the ends.
- Comes with a Legend Description Card.
- Unisex / Suitable for a man or woman. Or also an appropriate gift for a child learning about Greek mythology.
We Also Recommend
Medusa Head Snake Goddess Greek Roman Pendant Historical Costume NecklacePN#10072
Caesar Roman Emperor Portrait Historical Costume Coin Gold Plate Necklace 20LPN#10024
Owl Athena Minerva Roman Costume Drop Dangle Earrings Gold Finish .5LPN#10061
Venus de Milo Aphrodite of Melos Greek Goddess of Love Statue 12H AS IS no returns atticPN#G-055SM-AS-IS
Only 3 left