Lavender Flowers of Iberia Scent of Spain Portugal Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-031
Lavender Flowers of Iberia Scent of Spain Portugal Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACK. The etymology of the name Lavanda comes from the word lavare, which as its name indicates, means to wash, to purify. All lavender species typically originate from the Mediterranean.
- Olfactory family: Aromatic, wild.
- Components: Lavender, Alhucema.
- Esoteric Use: Eliminate the negative, purification, interior cleansing. Fidelity in love.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-031)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history. Discover the scent of every culture from their ancient rituals, traditions and myths. When using this incense, you are helping to preserve the old traditions.
We Also Recommend
Egyptian Iris of Tanis Ancient Recipe Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-070
Sage of Egypt Ancient Mythos Scent Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-080
Amber of Baltic Good Wishes Come True Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-029