Lavender Flowers of Iberia Scent of Spain Portugal Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-031
Lavender Flowers of Iberia Scent of Spain Portugal Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACK. The etymology of the name Lavanda comes from the word lavare, which as its name indicates, means to wash, to purify. All lavender species typically originate from the Mediterranean.
- Olfactory family: Aromatic, wild.
- Components: Lavender, Alhucema.
- Esoteric Use: Eliminate the negative, purification, interior cleansing. Fidelity in love.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-031)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history. Discover the scent of every culture from their ancient rituals, traditions and myths. When using this incense, you are helping to preserve the old traditions.
We Also Recommend
Feng Shui Incense Sticks 5 Scents (Earth Water Fire Wood Metal) by Flaires - Jumbo PackPN#F-2000-kit
Egyptian Cedar with Citrus Fragrance Oil and Incense Sticks by Flaires BundlePN#kit_F081-L312
Sakyamuni Buddha Spiritual Guide Oriental Incense Sticks Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-101
Only 2 left
Juniper the Fragrance of Tutankhamun Egyptian Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-083