Egyptian Iris of Tanis Ancient Recipe Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-070
Ancient Egyptian Iris from Tanis Incense Sticks by Flaires introduces us to a particular flower scent popular in the ancient Egyptian city of Tanis located on the north-eastern bank of the Nile River.
The iris scent was was made by mixing base oil, mixed with macerated iris flowers. The Egyptians used to dye it with the plant moth of dyes (Alkanna Tinctoria). The fragrance enriched over time with its peak perfume emerging twenty years after manufacturing.
- Olfactory family: Floral
- Components: Iris, Magnolia, Lilac, Carnation, Benjui
- Esoteric Use: Protector bad spirits, preserve love.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-070)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
We Also Recommend
Khypi Temple of Edfu Myrrh Patchouli Musk Egyptian Essential Fragrance Oils by Flaires 15mlPN#L-304
Only 4 left
Womens Egyptian Necklace Wesekh Slim Fit T-shirt Black (M)PN#BM-T44100
Only 1 left
Nefertiti Queen Egyptian Wearing Necklace Cotton Tote Bag 15 x 16.5 inPN#BM-K46970
Only 1 left
Book of Dead Egyptian Tea Towel from British Museum 30 x 18.5 inPN#BM-K34600