Egyptian Iris of Tanis Ancient Recipe Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-070
Ancient Egyptian Iris from Tanis Incense Sticks by Flaires introduces us to a particular flower scent popular in the ancient Egyptian city of Tanis located on the north-eastern bank of the Nile River.
The iris scent was was made by mixing base oil, mixed with macerated iris flowers. The Egyptians used to dye it with the plant moth of dyes (Alkanna Tinctoria). The fragrance enriched over time with its peak perfume emerging twenty years after manufacturing.
- Olfactory family: Floral
- Components: Iris, Magnolia, Lilac, Carnation, Benjui
- Esoteric Use: Protector bad spirits, preserve love.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-070)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
We Also Recommend
Akhenaten statue Egyptian AS IS ATTIC no returnsPN#E-166-as-is
Only 1 left
Egyptian Nefer Shape Hieroglyph Drop Dangle Earrings 1.25LPN#7831
Tutankhamen Egyptian Boy Pharaoh Golden Throne Chair Full Scale Replica 42H FreightPN#WU70259
Winged Isis Flanking Eye of Ra Egyptian Costume Necklace Gold Finish 1.6WPN#T106130
Only 1 left