Japanese Samurai Koh Zen Sandalwood Cherry Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-065
Japanese Traditional Koh-Zen Scent of the Samurais Incense Sticks by Flaires. Samurai warriors were members of the powerful military caste in feudal Japan. They were the defenders of territory, tradition, and power.
- Olfactory family: vegetation
- Components: aloe, cherry, sandalwood
- Esoteric Use: protection, conjure strength.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-065)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
We Also Recommend
Aztec Precolumbian Vanilla Mythos Magic Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-030
Water Motion Movement Feng Shui Incense Sticks Seaweed Musk by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-014
Laurel Leaves Glory Victory Tribute SPQR in Ancient Rome Incense Sticks - 3 PACKPN# F-073
Tahitian Coconut South Pacific Lemon Rose Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-050