Japanese Samurai Koh Zen Sandalwood Cherry Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-065
Japanese Traditional Koh-Zen Scent of the Samurais Incense Sticks by Flaires. Samurai warriors were members of the powerful military caste in feudal Japan. They were the defenders of territory, tradition, and power.
- Olfactory family: vegetation
- Components: aloe, cherry, sandalwood
- Esoteric Use: protection, conjure strength.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-065)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
We Also Recommend
Oriental Aloe Agarwood Scent of the Emperors Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-067
Greek Roman Nymph Attis Sweet Violet Odorata Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-028
Horoscope Taurus Orange Blossom Sign Balancing Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-047
Only 4 left
Eucalyptus Trees Australia Aboriginal Peoples Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-051