Aquamarine Fragrance of Poseidon Jupiter Greek Roman Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-059
Greek Roman God of the Sea Poseidon Jupiter Fragrance Aquamarine Incense Sticks by Flaires. The scent is fresh and clean evoking a summer day at the ocean and the cascading waves.
- Olfactory family: Aquatic
- Components: Basil, Bergamot, Seaweed, Crustomarine, Musk, Sandalwood, Benzoin
- Esoteric Use: Helps to favor the stages of change.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-059)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
Poseidon was the God of the sea, son of Titan Cronus and Rhea, brother of Zeus and Hades, was the husband of Anfitrite, one of the Nereids with whom he had a son, Triton.
When his figure is represented, he becomes like a majestic man with a long beard, with a trident in his hand, sometimes accompanied by a dolphin, or in a car drawn by marine figures.
We Also Recommend
Patchouli Mythos Clairvoyance Wealth Incense Sticks / Lot of 12 Packs / AS Is no returns atticPN#F26-12PK-DAM
Egyptian Cedar with Citrus Fragrance Oil and Incense Sticks by Flaires BundlePN#kit_F081-L312
Egyptian Royal Perfume Aphrodisiac Incense Sticks Rose Cinnamon by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-079
Only 9 left
Babylonian Garden Mesopotamian Incense Sticks Orange Blossoms Jasmine by Flaires - 3 PACKPN#F-020