Egyptian Queen Hatshepsut Myrrh Fragrance Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-071
Queen Hatshepsut Myrrh Fragrance of Ancient Egypt Incense Sticks by Flaires introduces us to a favored scent from ancient Egypt. Queen Hatshepsut made an expedition to the country of Punt (Somalia) from where they brought Myrrh trees, with their roots and earth, which they then cultivated in Egypt and took root perfectly.
- Olfactory family: Resin, tree sap
- Components: Myrrh
- Esoteric Use: Power rituals. Protect from evil eye, spells and witchcraft. It moves away negative energies.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-071)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
Myrrh is a thick liquid that exudes the cracks of a small thorny tree from the arid regions of eastern Africa. In Ancient Egypt they called it "Antyw" and used it to camouflage the smell of the dead during wakes or embalming corpses. Egypt imported large quantities of Myrrh for the daily worship of its temples.
We Also Recommend
Tutankhamen Egyptian Boy Pharaoh Golden Throne Chair Full Scale Replica 42H FreightPN#WU70259
Only 7 left
Winged Isis Flanking Eye of Ra Egyptian Costume Necklace Gold Finish 1.6WPN#T106130
Scarab Egyptian Amulet with Osiris and Wedjat Figurine 3.2LPN#EG08
Nefertiti Driving Horse Chariot Egyptian Queen Statue 11.6LPN#10042