Cannibas Ancient Recipe Exotic Scent of Egypt Incense Sticks by Flaires - 3 PACKPN# F-074
Cannibas from Egypt Incense Sticks introduces an exotic and intoxicating aroma of hemp from the Nile. Various Egyptian papyri cite cannabis as a valuable medicine. The Egyptians used it in medical ointments throughout the Pharaonic period.
- Olfactory family: Herbaceous
- Components: synthesis of hemp.
- Esoteric Use: Clairvoyance.
- Long burning time (no less than 50 minutes) and long lasting.
- Premium quality. All natural.
- Made in Spain by Flaires (PN# F-074)
- 3 packs of 16 sticks = 48 sticks.
Part of the Mythos Collection of ancient formulas found in history from many countries around the world.
The Roman historian Pliny (23-79 AD) reproduces a fragment of Democritus referring to a plant that could be cannabis: "Drinking produces delirium, which presents strange visions of the most extraordinary nature....if ingested with Mirra and Vino, all sorts of visionary forms appear on their own and lead to the most immoderate laughter."
We Also Recommend
Magazine Lot of 6 - Archaeology Magazines attic no returnsPN#ATC-5005
Bookmark - Egyptian Queen Nefertiti 2.9LPN#BM-CMCS47590
Only 1 left
Egyptian Nefer Shape Hieroglyph Drop Dangle Earrings 1.25LPN#7831