Poseidon Neptune Greek God of the Sea Olympians Pewter Pendant Charm Unisex Necklace 1H - PewterPN# OLM-112
Poseidon (Neptune) was God of the Mediterranean Sea.
Gods and Goddesses of Mt Olympus "The Olympians" pendant necklaces are a series of famous gods and goddesses from ancient Greece. They are based on ancient Greek coins. The pendent shape is roughly a circle but slight irregular as hand minted coins would have been.
- Pendant measures 1 in L x 1 in W x 1/8 inch thick.
- The pendent is made from pewter.
- Comes with a 33 in long cord which can be customized to any length by tying the ends.
- Comes with a Legend Description Card.
- Unisex / Suitable for a man or woman. Or also an appropriate gift for a child learning about Greek mythology.
We Also Recommend
Greek Vase Two Warriors Red Figure AS IS ATTIC no returnsPN#B002-as-is
Only 1 left
Medusa Head Snake Goddess Greek Roman Pendant Historical Costume NecklacePN#10072
Caesar Roman Emperor Portrait Historical Costume Coin Gold Plate Necklace 20LPN#10024
Only 9 left
Owl Athena Minerva Roman Costume Drop Dangle Earrings Gold Finish .5LPN#10061
Only 7 left