Van Gogh Vase with Twelve Sunflowers Wall Art Hanging Museum Woven Tapestry, Assorted SizesPN# 6840-WH
Flowers of the Sun is based on Vincent Van Gogh's original, Vase with Twelve Sunflowers, painted in 1889. We have well captured the beauty, detail, and lush color hues of Van Gogh's Masterpiece, in 100% cotton, woven textile wall art. Gorgeous golden sunflowers, rich in warm, inviting tones. Certain to bring a spot of sunshine into your living space.
- Painting adapted into a woven tapestry (not screen printed) on a jacquard loom.
- Made from 100% cotton.
- Made in USA.
- Hang using brass furniture tacks (included) for a modern snug to wall look. Or the tapestry has a rod pocket sewn on back for a traditional look.
- NOTE: Rod not included.
- Measures 36 in W x 53 in L.
- Measures 31 in W x 55 in L.
- Measures 44 in W x 63 in L.
We Also Recommend
Sunflower Bright Yellow Color Enamel Brooch Pin after Van Gogh 1.5HPN#5120
Roaring River Flows from Wood Log Reminds of Forest Creek Garden Fountain 21.5HPN#DW46049
Van Gogh Paintings Tealight Ceramic Candleholder Irises Blossoms Willows Set 3 5.9HPN#TS01GO
Only 1 left
Choose Peace Words Floating in White Space Square Print Poster Canvas, Assorted SizesPN#JMD114672-12P